- Volume (finite amount created) 150,000,000 XUM.
- Tokens on ICO sale 81,000,000 XUM (54%).
- Hard Cap: USD 63M.
- Soft Cap: USD 1.5M.
- Presale Bonuses: Current Bonus Information is available on the homepage.
- XUM Price: USD 1.00.
- Presale Contributions: ETH and BTC.
- Crowdsale Contributions: ETH and BTC.
The Investment Window information is available on the home page along with bonus details and a countdown timer to the opening.
Investors can contribute with ETH or BTC but must sign up and register an account on the Ultroneum website prior to contributing.
The public crowdsale will begin on May 11st, 2018. The fundraiser will continue until the hard cap of $63 million is met (or for 44 days). If there are remaining tokens after the crowdsale period these tokens will be transferred to the long term bucket. Register at ico.ultroneum.com for the latest announcements regarding the fundraiser.
- 54% of the total amount of XUM tokens are available for purchase across the presale and crowdsale.
- 46% of the total amount of XUM tokens are reserved as a long term budget. Among others, these tokens will be used to:
- Working Team
- Technical development
- Advisors and Partners
- Referral bounty
Use of Proceeds
- 45% for development (rollout of the solution and adjustments).
- 5% for administrative needs.
- 40% for expanding adoption. This includes the growth and maintenance of the world-wide community including advisors for growth-hacking, public relations, partnerships, affiliate programs, etc.
- 5% for legal expenses.
- 5% for unforeseen costs.
- Presale Investors will have a six months lock-up period.
- Crowdsale Investors will have a three months lock-up period.
- Advisors will have a 12 months lock-up period.
- Team members, they will have a two years lock-up period, with 25% of their tokens being unlocked every six months.
- Reserve, these tokens are destined to stimulate the platform, so Ultroneum will lock those tokens one year.
All these lock-up periods will be enforced through a smart contract, that will be published and audited.